Monday, February 2, 2009

A COSMETOLOGiSTS DREAM

So I am back from one of the most amazing tradeshows I have ever been in my life. A bunch of my classmates, and teachers attended the ISSE 2009 show in Long Beach, CA. The weather was amazing, the classes were educational, the platform artist were awesome, and the shopping was unbelievable! I bought tons, and tons of makeup for dirt cheap! I purchased books, and all this great stuff! I got to see Tabitha from the show on bravo, and also other people who were on shear genius. I was able to network, adhere new techniques, refresh on old ones, and see all the new products that will be launching! I learned new lingo from Marcel Munoz, i got to see creative updos for brides by Marcel Munoz as well. At the Farouk platform, makers of Chi and Biosilk I got to see there amazing color applications, and see the different ways to use there tools! A good tip I learned this weekend is that your hands do the art, and not to rely solely on your curling irons, flat irons etc. It was a great learning experience, I really enjoyed and I am totally glad I went. Here are some photos from over the weekend so you can all get an idea of what a COSMOS dream looks like..it was definitely MAKEUP heaven for me.
Until next time..


Be.Bella

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo!!! i'm soooo excited for you! holllerrr. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous trip sweetie! great blog:)

    ReplyDelete