Thursday, February 12, 2009

A NiCE QUiCK UPDATE

Ive been extremely busy with school, and all of the things in life like my daughter, running errands and things like that.. But attached are my two recent youtube videos! One is my contest entry for bowensma! The theme was a bright color contest! I did a bright blue and orange as you can see in the video below! Feel free to comment, rate, subscribe! Results should be in on Monday so we will soon see the winners! Good Luck To ALL!

And on another note, here is my prize video from eyexluvxmakeup's 80's contest!
You can see all my awesome prizes! I got a lot more than I expected! Thanks Again Krishna!
And here is the video for that..


More videos to come..
So keep checking back!
Good Night.

Loves.
Be.Bella

4 comments:

  1. Hey Cousin. I like how Londyn makes a cameo on your new video. Jason is so crazy! miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! you are very pretty =]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your bright colors entry.

    ReplyDelete