Thursday, January 22, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL..

So, back to reality, once again it is school time. Time to go back to the life where I barely have time to breathe. Luckily, i am going to school for something I have passion and heart for. Cosmetology. Living, breathing, learning and applying it to my life. Hair, makeup, skincare the art of it all I have it 24 hours a week in a school setting ! And if you know me, it is a part of my life every single minute of my day! I also start regular school on March 2nd that's the school I dread, but I need to get this bachelors degree as soon as possible!
I will be now taking clients at cosmo school every thursday and saturday! Please contact me if you would like to come in for a cut or color! And we can definitely schedule accordingly.
Until the next time.

Be.Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment