Wednesday, January 14, 2009

YOUTUBE CONTEST!

So, I always find myself on you tube until the wee hours of the morning watching makeup tutorials. While i'm watching 'm learning new tips and tricks and in the back of my head I'm always thinking I want to make one! But, for some reason I just never had the balls to do it because I don't think i'm fun enough! Haha anyways one of the girls who does tutorials eyexluvxmakeup is having a contest! And for the first time ever I think I am going to stop being shy and enter! The theme of her contest is 80's, and since I am an 80's baby and have went to numerous 80's parties I might just do okay since I am slightly familiar with it! And of course no better inspiration then Betsey Johnson, Cindy Lauper and Madonna right!? The epitome of 80's with their amazing style and Girls Rule attitude! Here are some pictures that inspired me! I will definitely show you what I came up with and if I really went through with it! Wish me luck. I will update you guys sooner than later! Until the next time..


Be.Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment