Tuesday, January 20, 2009

INAUGURATION 2009


What an amazing day in the history of the United States! The Inauguration of Barack Obama as our president. I can finally relate to the song " Proud to be an American"! We have come so far.
He truly is an amazing man. There were millions of people in Washington to witness such an eventful time in all of our lives.
Beyonce shed a few tears on how he has changed her life, and how he has made such an impact on the world already. She was talking about how he makes her want to be involved. And honestly, this is the first inauguration I have ever really cared to watch, and I am so glad I did.
I love our new president! I know he has big plans for our country, and I have no doubt in my mind that he will achieve the goals to make this a better place.
With that said..." Obama.Obama.Obama. A milli. A milli. A milli"
hahaha.
YES WE CAN!

Be.Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment